New Shindaiwa beats Redmax 8000 ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CharlieBingo, Sep 19, 2005.

1. CharlieBingo

CharlieBingo LawnSite Senior Member

A local dealer gave me a call to come check out the new Shindy 8510(I think) says it blows away the 8000. I'll see tomorrow.

2. dcplace2004

dcplace2004 LawnSite Senior Member

where are you getting your information?...also, what cfm at the tube are they boasting...also, are they the same oh same oh design as the redmax 8000?

3. CharlieBingo

I'm told it's a 4mix type 85cc. I'll check it out tommorrow. I don't know much otherwise.

4. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

4mix is stihl...

5. CharlieBingo

By 4mix type I mean 2 and 4 cycle hybrid has valves and runs on mix. Shindy has a motor similar to Stihl's I call it 4mix type. Hope this clarifies.

6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

These BP blowers are going to be to heavyto even lift onto your back real soon! I spent over 500 dollars on my Redmax 8001 and my guys leave it at the shop. They would rather use the light 7001's! :dizzy:

7. CharlieBingo

Saw it today at least as powerful as the 8000 bigger tube as well and a bit lighter and did I mention quieter :cry: too bad I just bought 2 8000's last month :cry:

8. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

Someone, please post a link to some kind of picture, or information on this blower, I'm curious now about it.

9. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: p.s., get a close look at the shins motor, its a zenhoa, maker of redmax.

10. CharlieBingo

No it's not a Zenoah. The dealer told me it's made exclusively by Shindaiwa for Shindaiwa. 85cc :blob3: