new shirts and hats this year..

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by fga, Mar 5, 2006.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

what do you think of the colors and patch work i am getting done for the hats and shirts? the shirts will be tan, with navy blue lettering. the hats will be tan, and this patch will be on the front.

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

looks good to me,I dont think Ive ever seen another logo like it.

wayne

3. SpudsM15

SpudsM15 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good....Catchy name too.... How do you answer your phones? "full green ahead" "full green" "fga"????

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good..I like green lettering better though.The blue reminds me of whaat mechanics wear.

5. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it. I would also consider the gree color, hunter green would be nice with the tan.

6. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

It really seems to me Adam, that green lettering would be more appropriate.

Besides the blue makes me think of the Yankees (damn, where is my vomit smiley???)

7. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

The blue would be ok because it is overshadowed with a tanish color. i like it, reminds me of the 2002 MLB all-star game(in wisc.).:)

8. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

I tried tan shirts for awhile but they showed too much sweat. Thought about white (cool in the summer) but would show too much dirt. Finally went with yellow, cool in the summer and doesn't show sweat.

Just something to think about.

Joel B.

9. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

I went with a lighter gray for those reasons..... with a "hunter green" lettering

10. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

thanks for the feedback. i currently have tan shirts with green lettering. it is nice, i just always preffered blue. more so, every single guy has green trucks, or green lettering here.
    i am having the patches made now, and also, i ordered the "logo" for each side of my trailer. i don't even know if you can call it a logo, its so simple. I wil post pics of the trailer afterwards. got both sides where of logo's for under a $100!!!! i am just putting them on my self.
    the main logo is 2' tall x 4' wide, then the usaul "i do this and that's"

also, the patches are custom made, forunder $5 each.. i call it a score.