New Shirts are here.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grassmanak, Jan 22, 2008.

1. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some of the new shirts i got, 12 t shirts, green, black, and grey. Then i got 4 of the nice carharts for fert and sprinkler work. And then i got 1 insulated and 2 pullover sweathshirts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

wow those are awsome,the carhartts must of been a good penny? are they short sleeve! very nice shirts and hoodie!!!:weightlifter:

3. grassmanak

carharts were a little under 200 bucks for 4 of them, and yes they are short sleeve

4. bigw

:dizzy:$200 holy $h** lol you better be the only one wearing those suckers!! I only paid 180.00 for 3 polos and 15 t's but yours are nicer!

5. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Damn bigw I paid $420 for 25 long sleeve tshirts and one hoodie. You got a steal, where did you get yours made?

6. grassmanak

yea i would like to know also, i spent like 300 bucks for my 12 t shirts./

7. bigw

Hey for real and this is the truth,i actually only paid $91.00 for all 18 shirts because i didnt like how the green came out on the front of them and asked them to either cut me a deal or take them back,and yes they will give you a 100%refund if you are not happy.Anyway i said to the guy that i will keep them at half price if he wanted since he couldnt do anything with them and he said no problem!!Any way they are a great company and i will be buying all of my shirts and other things from them from now on. They do embroidery and digital prints,mine are digital and you just size and build your logo on their site and go from their. Here is the site and if you have problems just call them and they will walk you through the process.Tell them Dave from Vintage Lawn Care sent you..lol...hey im networking here!! http://www.queensboro.com/web/exec/index.php

8. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

If you guys ever need any Promo stuff done My brother runs a Company Called "PromoGearPlus" out of lake in the hills, IL. And we print everything onsite. So just let us know.

Thanks guys.

9. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Where did u get those made?? I like car hart but i didnt kno u could do this with them.