New shirts/hats/golf shirts

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Matts lawn care, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

OK may be like one month old but who cares. I got them from sheasbay.com . They did a great job on the shirts and hats. I did have a holdup with the proof approval process. to make a long story short i got an extra 6 T-shirts so it was worth it in the end. Enjoy

DSC02458.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

look good, how much did they cost

3. Matts lawn care

from MD

For 12 T-shirts 6 hats and 4 golf shirts it came to almost 300.

4. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

Looks good. If anyone's looking theres a good site called DYOapparel.com that allows you to order individual shirts, polos, sweatshirts, etc. If want less than the minimum order that most sites have.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Don't you have the apostrophe in the wrong place in the "lawncare at it's finest" with that spelling it is in the contraction form of "it is".......i may be wrong.

Either way, they look really good!!! I was thinking about ordering from them

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I want some but i think i'd prefer screen printed shirts but embroidered hats. those hats are really nice but i'm not sure how large of an embroidery can be made on a shirt. Are the T-shirts embroidered also?

7. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

If your getting T's made up spend the extra buck per shirt and get the Beefy T shirt.They're a little thicker but last a long time. My last set (12) lasted 5 years of daily use. But new ones are on the way.

8. Matts lawn care

from MD

mcwlandscaping: Yes you are right iIcought it after the fact. Its so small so hardly anyone will notice.

RedMax Man: The T-shirts I got were screen printed I forgot to add those pictures so here they are.

Windsor Lawns: You can order small quantities if necessary.

DSC02510.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

9. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Hahaha. "Lawn Care at it is Finest" oops.

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

i like those colors they look nice