1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new shirts..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fga, Mar 31, 2005.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

what do you think. i changed the color scheme from grey and blue.. to tan/khaki and green. i figured when i get a logo made soon, it's going to have green in it, and i always wanted to have the khaki shirts (every hat i buy for work is usaully that color). what do you think? too dark? the tan came out darker theni pictures in my head. the front has the lawnmower and name on the chest in green also.
  2. green with envy

green with envy LawnSite Member

They need to be ironed !!!

the look pretty good.

3. fga

:D that's right out of the box my man...
    i don't think i own an iron anyway. summer humidity does just enough. :)
  4. Jeff@SGLC.ca

Jeff@SGLC.ca LawnSite Senior Member

They are fancier then mine. I have a couple different colours depending on the work we are doing ie the laundromat is blue with white writing and the lawn care is green or grey with white or blue writing.

I have simple SGLC on the front and SGLC Property Services and phone number on the back.
  5. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

They look good. How many did you order?
  6. fga

i ordered 10. its just me and 1 worker. got them for $6 each. i oredered them last wednesday, and got them today... pretty quick. there a place a few minutes away, called "Special-T's". they're a non-profit place that has handicap people making the shirts, and working there. they do excellent work and the prices are great, as well as the service. it cost me a few years ago, only 20 somthing dollars to have them make the screens, everywhere elae wanted 45 a screen. i got 2 for that price..
  7. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I dig em'.. with the little 21 on them, they look kinda ol' school :cool:
  8. KINGjosh

KINGjosh LawnSite Senior Member

They look good to me. You think 10 will be enough for 2 poeple?
  9. fga

i still have some left over fron the past, so i have quite a few. but i don't plan on giving my guy too many. i have given 3 in the past.
  10. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I think they look ok, I bought 5 sand colored shirts for this year, I wear bibs so its hard to see any screen print so I just use 5-6 shirts the same color for work shirts