New Shop Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Dstosh, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

Started Moving into a new shop today, Took a few pictures at the end of the day when we got 80% of the stuff moved. Its about 2k SqFt. Its nice to be able to pull a truck in when something needs to be fixed. Not organized yet, Working on it. Let me know what you think

It is 3 times the size of my other shop. I just put the trucks in there to get them in the shot, they most likely wont stay in there. The black one is my dd. I didnt build it, It is a rental that is part of a larger building, This is just sectioned off.

I posted these on plowsite too, sorry if they seem redundant, I know there isnt quite the same crowd on the two.

CIMG0592.JPG

CIMG0594.jpg

CIMG0597.jpg

CIMG0598.jpg

CIMG0599.jpg

2. Dstosh

One more. It was almost 60 if not 60 today, I need to get this equipment ready:dizzy:

CIMG0600.jpg

3. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice shop.

4. Dstosh

BTW, Some of that equipment will be stored in the enclosed, I just moved it into the shop because i have yet to service it. Good lord spring is comming soon.

5. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, hope to have a shop of my own some day!

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice shop! I can't wait to have more room someday. Does it have a bathroom and an office?

7. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

Looks good. You mind telling what pay a month for that in a pm to me. I am in the process of leaving my 30x40 in favor of a 25x50. I just was wondering what your numbers are for the sake of comparison.

8. Dstosh

No bathroom or office. It is less than a minute from my dads house, so I can use the bathroom there. And it is only 5 minutes from my own house. The building used to be a auto body shop. This area was where the guy used to paint cars, so if you look, that little room used to be where he mixed paint. I have all the hand tools and my tool box in there now.

Thanks for the comments

9. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

hey nice size shop you got there.

10. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet setup ! Good luck