New shop setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M&S_Lawncare, Apr 19, 2011.

1. M&S_Lawncare

M&S_Lawncare LawnSite Member

I have been working on moving my business into a building so I can have all my equipment in one location.

Here are some pics so far, I still have alot more to do...

work bench.jpg

office.jpg

echo tools.jpg

2. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

look good post some morer pics

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,love the echos.very nice!

4. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Whats the size?

5. grass2cash

grass2cash LawnSite Member

Your shop looks good! However, you may want to rethink your logo as "lawncare" is two words and could have the potential of running away prospective customers.

6. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

You guys look like your serious....but your website looks like it was halfway done or not performed by someone who has the skills...(No offense) Just helping....Good looking pictures on site....you really could take it to the next level with a GOOD brochure of your business.....

7. M&S_Lawncare

Yeah, we have addressed that on almost everything but the shirt company, when we re-order they are going to fix that!!!

It's not that big of deal really but I do under stand proper grammar and spelling helps !!

8. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Be nice if we can see a bit more pics?

9. M&S_Lawncare

I am slowly trying to put stuff in and take pics along the way, I do not want to cram all our equipment in and have a cluster if you know what I mean.

We have had rain here for what seems like weeks on end !! I will post more pics soon I just hate showing a messy shop !!!

10. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

Move the gas can mate if you're going to be sharpening blades at that bench and things could get ugly