New Shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by OnMyOwn, Mar 28, 2006.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice. And yes it all looks so nice and new. The wheels on the blowers dont even look like they were used.LOL And so many of them. Great job.
  2. grassbandit

grassbandit LawnSite Member

Good to hear, I just can't take seeing these guys out pulling broke down trailers with no lights or plates, with a minivan and no shirt on. How do they get work?
  3. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

I like the equipment racks, everything has it's own spot.
  4. lawn_pro

lawn_pro LawnSite Senior Member

Nice shop, its nice to have a place to work...where in the midwest are you located?
  5. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

South of Indy
  6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Someday I'll have to post pictures of my equipment. My "barn is 50 x 75 and I have to step over equipment to move around. I also have a line of equipment outside that is sitting side by side and is over 400' long. This doesn't include my trailers, 16 at last count. We buy and sell so we have a little more than the average guy. Whenever anyone comes to our place to buy something from our ads the first thing they say is either " are you having an auction sale" or " are you a dealer" I guess we should call ourselves dealers instead of lawn cutters. We make two or three sales every week and make some good numbers from it. It's also easier than cutting.
  7. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

wow u got alot of mowers and snowblowers looks good like the deere.
  8. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin Good!!! Nice and clean!!! Bet you know exactly where everything is too.

9. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

Still working on it. I'm still in the process of moving in and getting comfortable.
  10. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

That's a very nice shop!!! I wish I had one that was that clean and tidy.

Our shop is quite a bit larger but it's just an old barn. Big barn doors. Big dirty old benches. No sheetrock, just wood frame and tin barn walls. We got power, plenty of room for our equipment and trailers, parking for all our trucks, etc. But the shop is just old and dirty and greasy. I wish it was as nice and new and clean like yours!

Well done!