New Shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by qps, Jun 16, 2006.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Here's a pic of our new shop

DSC00980.JPG

2. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Sweet, What size is it, and when will it be done?

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Show us some pics with all the equipment inside when you are done. Very nice shop, like the colors.

4. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you plan to pour a concrete floor inside?? Looks real nice and like the other guy said the colors are excellent.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

that looks AWSOME!!!

6. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

wow, i'd love to have that for a shop. here's mine:

shack.jpg

7. qps

from Indy

Exterior was done on Weds. 64' wide by 60' depth, yes it will have 5" 4K floor with a 30' apron on the front...16' walls with two 12x12 doors..maybe an inground lift to service trucks and equipment..(I'm running out of money:dizzy: )

8. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

ingrounds aren't all that great. in our service dept, we are phasing them out. they WILL leak, pain to maintain, and are a pain to clean around. you wouldn't believe the nasty crap that collects in the recess where it goes into the floor. plus you don't have complete access to the underside of the vehicle. tha above ground 2 posts (not the drive on style) are much easier to work with, not to mention less expensive to install and maintain. check around different dealerships, you may be able to find one cheap as they phase out old ones. also remember - get more load capacity than you think you'll need, you won't be sorry when it comes time to lift a dually, etc.

9. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

10. qps

from Indy

FBI Buildings built one for me a couple of years ago so I had them build this one also...5 days from start to finish..