New Sign

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grass_cuttin_fool, May 18, 2005.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Here are pictures of my trailer with new sign.

sign.jpg

sign2.jpg

sign3.jpg

2. Bret's Lawn Care

Bret's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Is that your lawn?

3. grass_cuttin_fool

Im afraid so, its out near the equipment shed, and mine is the last to get done, usually not that bad, but the wife was in the hospital a few days last week with a kidney stone that she couldnt pass so things are backed up here some

4. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Wayne, you are a very lucky man to have a daughter of your own AND a black lab. Congratulations.

5. grass_cuttin_fool

Thanx Mark, She is a sweet girl. And that is the dog that just appeared in my yard 2 weeks ago, someone dropped him here, He has a collar but no name and there are no missing dog adds in the local paper. He doesnt even offer to leave the yard, but he makes every step my daughter makes and is by her side every second she is outside

6. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Aren't labs great? My wife and I lost our Rosebud on April 19. Ann got her in 1992, before Ann and I met. I'd never had a dog for very long and got very attached to this playful, personable critter. Sorry about diverting the topic, just had to throw my $.005 out there.

7. grass_cuttin_fool

Its ok, He is mainly Rottwiller with some lab in him, the faithfullness I think is where the lab in him shines, oh well it doesnt matter to me, he is an angel from heaven cause I lost my Bassett Hound chester back in March he would of been 15 years old this past sunday 5/15

8. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

hey i have a trailer just like that. i was wondering how you got the signs to stay up like that and not flop over and break in half from driving.

[​IMG]

9. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

theres my trailer

MVC-005S.JPG

10. grass_cuttin_fool

I used 3/16 x 2 angle iron and it is welded to the top rail.then I have 1/2 inch plywood un the back of the sign for extra strentgh. Im going to have to add a brace on each side. Because of the fenders there are no braces from the top rail down to the deck of the trailer and the top rail has some flex because of that.Im going to be adding some flat bar soon for a brace