new sign

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by old oak lawn, Jan 14, 2008.

1. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

had a sign made for my 16 foot trailer. i had the aluminum plate and painted it my self lettering cost $70.00 to have done.they are going to put the same grass at bottom on my enclosed as soon as i figure out how i want the rest lettered. and a pic of my z master. what u think.

IMG_0056_1.JPG

IMG_0061_1.JPG

2. ncls

ncls LawnSite Senior Member

sign looks good. But, don't post your cell number. Your cell is your private number. You will find that you made a big mistake putting that number out there.

3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

cell # is ok for me. i have it in both yellow page adds to. i have a home office and a lot of the time no one is there ,so if they want to call my cell thats ok if i am not in the truck i can call then back a lot quicker then when i get home. in summer a lot of times i wont get home until dark and thats after 8 pm.

4. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

Sign looks very good! I agree with you about the cell number on the trucks Old Oak. I have it as well as my office number in all the phone books, website, letter heads, invoices, proposals, and business cards. The sooner you can return a potential clients call the better chance you have of landing the job. I want people to be able to get in touch with me.

5. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

i think that he ment dont post it on the internet.

6. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Did you just take the pic crooked or what? Sign almost looks uneven to me. Looks good tho.

7. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good to me and I have my cell number on my also, alot of the area I work in my cell is local and my home phone is long distance....you would be surprised how many people wont spend 25 cents on a phone call lol

wayne

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm not sure, but I THINK that's just the angle the pic was taken at.

9. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good, clear and legible. (straight too)

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

looks pretty good.