New Snapper Pro 200xt Deal ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zheinfeld, Aug 29, 2011.

1. zheinfeld

zheinfeld LawnSite Member

Hey all hope everyone is ready to enjoy labor day weekend. I just bought my first big ztr mower and wondering what you all thought. Snapper pro 200xt with the 32 HP big block for 6950.00 that included tax out the door. I will be posting soon on how it runs. it was still in the crate so they will have it ready Thursday.

2. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

Congrats. Is that with the ICD deck? Take some picture of the cut quality up in Ohio and share with us. Sounds like a good price.

3. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

Please tell me that with all of the bad press on the 32 hp Big Blocks you didn't really buy one did you? This is a joke right? OMG...I hope you didn't really spend good money for one of those....and especially on a Snapper.... nothing but double trouble!! Could you be the only person on the planet that doesn't know about this terrible engine and mower combo?

There is a class action lawsuit as we speak on these two dreadful combinations, so you need to get a an attorney ASAP.

OK....hello...wake up....take your blood pressure NOW! I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself...just felt a little "devilish". :laugh:
    There is nothing but good news about your new mower....I just wanted to mess with you. Are you breathing regularly again?

Enjoy your new ride, and I'm sorry again....:laugh:
    Stan

PS. Sometimes I think "I ain't wared up right"! :drinkup:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  4. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

I don't know if you got him, but you shure got me. I was thinking how come I didn't know about all this...then I read the rest of your story. Good one!:laugh:

5. StanWilhite

:laugh: I think all of those high voltage power lines I grew up under may have had an effect on me! :dizzy:

6. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol I was reading your post getting ready to reply and chew your A$$. Thats a great engine.

7. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

That sounds like a darn good deal to me. I looked at some at a dealer about 50 miles from me, and they wanted a lot more than that! I have never had the chance to operate one, but if I could have gotten a deal like you did, I'd have one in my garage now. I liked how wide the stance was on the 200xt series. Which deck size did you get? I can't recall now if you have a choice with the 32 or not. The one at the place I went was a 72". They are nice mowers IMO. Congrats!

8. StanWilhite

I think you had a lot of company ready to set me straight! :laugh:

9. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Great buy. The ICD deck is very comparable to the Velocity Plus. Did you get the suspension seat?

10. knoble

knoble LawnSite Member

Where did you buy it from? I'm also looking at buying one. Thanks