New Snapper Pro 200xt Deal ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zheinfeld, Aug 29, 2011.

1. zheinfeld

zheinfeld LawnSite Member

Got me,

Stan My heart just sunk to my stomach, since I haven't picked it up yet I was ready to say no deal. thanks for the humor though. I got it from http://www.raffelsengine.com/ out of Coldwater OH, I doubt anyone knows where that is considering it's a very small town in Midwestern OH. I got the 61 deck, and thought the 32 HP would be great for a mulch kit at some point in time. I pick it up tm. so I will post after I get a few yards down. It's been slow these past few weeks, but I couldn't turn down the year end deal. Good luck to all. will reply soon

2. knoble

knoble LawnSite Member

I know what your talkin' about, I'm from portsmouth, OH. Which is a small town too. Thanks for the answer.

3. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

I was sure that you'd get a chuckle out of it after you read the entire post....providing you lived long enough to read it all!:laugh:

4. zheinfeld

zheinfeld LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

Haven't really got to do much with her yet except a Church I mow for free. I just hope we get the rain their calling for this weekend other ways I feel it maybe spring until I can give you guys some reviews. I did come from a Scag Tiger Cub and this feels like beast compared to that. it's very comfortable and it's build quality has surprised me I figured for the price they would skip on some things, but i haven't found them yet. :usflag: