New Splitter Build

Discussion in 'Firewood' started by Guest, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Since both of those manufacturers are based out of VT I have to say you have a pretty good chance at this machine coming out sturdy and reliable.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Tough looking machine. Should split tons of wood and last a long time. Great job!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

:clapping:I think you're right Squirrel we should have a like button. I guess we'll have to make do with smileys for now. That does look like one mean splitter. How did you come up with the design? Did you follow a specific manufacturer or pick things you liked about a bunch of different ones?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yea well VT is the wood splitting capitol of the world :dancing:. Thats why they make such nice splitters and processors up there. :clapping:
    You couldnt have based your design off two better machines, both are well designed and well built.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking good. How big is the Hydrolic tank going to be? I have heard if its to small then the oil will heat up and take the seals out of your hydrolics, and you loose power quickly. Its looking great so far. Are you going to mount a truck crane on it for larger material? It sounds like you have enough hydrolics to run it. Great job.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool. I think 14 will do it. Your hydrolics should a last a long time. Again Nice job. Looks very professional so far.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Im glad everything worked out in the end. It looks great. Thanks for posting.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok Amie, wheres the Like button. :D Whens the first splitting party. That thing looks like it will split wood like a dream. Nice pics.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

It looks GREAT! :) Nice and heavy! When you get it back from the shop, take more pictures! What color is it going to be?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I found a thumbs-up icon in the post icons, that's kinda like a like button!:D