1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Sponsor - Wright Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Wright Manufacturing Inc. the makers of the Stander, Sentar, Velke Mower, Grass Gobbler and Velke Sulky are proud to once again be an active sponsor and member of the Lawnsite community. We believe this community is committed to advancing our industry and improving the lives of the community and customers, which is one of our most highly held values. We wish you all a great upcoming spring/summer cutting season and a blessed holiday season!

The Wright Manufacturing Team

See our button on the homepage of Lawnsite.com or go to our address directly at www.wrightmfg.com
  2. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Luv my Stander
  3. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Will they have a forum on Lawnsite?
  4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

wojo....that's a good question. Because there are so many people on LawnSite and so many posts made, it is not always easy for the manufacturers to respond to every question immediately. I know that talking to a lot of sponsors, they do not want to let the members down by not answering questions right away. I think time will tell and Wright will do what they feel is best for both themselves and the members of the site.