New Sponsor!!

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by NightScenes, Sep 6, 2007.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome Unique!! I'm so glad to see Unique getting so involved in the entire landscape lighting industry. They have really stepped up to the plate by becoming so active in the AOLP and now sponsoring this forum!! Thank you Nate and Joey!!

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Joey now expects us all to come downstairs to see whats what with unique.

Maybe Joey can also sponsor the "fishing expeditions of the southern lighting contractos fund" too :) what you say paul... you in ?

3. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Billy lets get one thing strait, when you come here your going UP STAIRS!! We are on the top!!!

Just Kidding, I hope to see you participating!!! I will still be participating int he origional forum but will be able to post Unqiue related topics right here!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

4. Landscape Illuminating

Landscape Illuminating LawnSite Member
    from Maine

This is great news. It reminds me of the efforts of my favorite home audio company. Keep up the good work, and keep the info coming. I'm here to learn.

-LI

5. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I'm ready!! Joey's cuttin bait!!

6. JoeyD

7. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Paul... Joeys buying fishing trips for us out of Baja... can you say BILLFISH?

8. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd rather see Joey bring some of those California beauties to cut bait! I could use a break from this season. there's always good fishing in the Atlantic as well.

Joey, very impressive to see Unique step up and open themselves up in this forum. As you have seen, some great ideas and methods can be discussed in an area when you can get a lot of similar minded people together, and there's always the occasional nonsense.

Kirk

9. JoeyD

Kirk, Thank you for your support here. I would not have pushed to do this if I did not find value int he information being shared. I look to this as something I can do to better educate everyone on Unique and still allow the other forum to be what it is without being a place for any manufacturer to look like he is hawking his products. I truly ahve good intentions here, of course I want to benefit Unique but the main goal here is to grow our industry and share information.

Joey D.

10. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome guys and thank you. It is an incredible thing to be able to communicate directly to the heart of Unique Lighting about their products. What a great opportunity all the way around.