New Sprayer Unit

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by rcreech, Sep 13, 2007.

1. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Has anyone heard when the new Sprayer Unit is coming out with the Spyker spreader?

American,

Any news?

I want to get another machine for a backup (probably another PG) but want to wait until that unit comes out.

Keep us updated!

Thanks,
    RC

2. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

rcreech.. did you see the Black Pearl?

3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I did see the pics, but didn't look into it....but it looks just like the PG.

Do you have a site?

I am just interested in seeing the new unit that is coming out. I know as soon as I get another PG, it will come out right after that.

Every time I buy a truck they come out with a new body style a month later. Just my luck I guess!

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

If any of you guys are considering purchasing a new ride on, I would advise you to hold off. I am really not at liberty to talk about it, but I can say that a certain company (who happens to be a sponsor here) is coming out with a ride-on that is going to revolutionize the ride-on industry. Like the difference between the PG and the Z-Spray,...this is going to be just as big of a difference. It will be hydro, but will be designed to handle hills like no other machine on the market. I spoke with the designer personally, and he described this machine to me (two versions). The catch to it? It will be cost comparative to the PG. I may have stepped out of bounds on this already, and if I have, I'm sure this post can be deleted if desired - no prob here.

5. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.eandlcp.com/

Black Pearl. Looks interesting, but not earth shatttering, industry changing. Like the hydro drive, big engine, big fuel tank and big spray tank. Looks like a sooped up Magnum with white letter tires.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

8000 bucks......

7. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

But it's got cool looking tires...

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL. I DO like the tires! I would be too busy with the Bleech-white and Armour-All, though!

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

In my opinion...it will have to be a totally hot ride for me to switch from a PG. If prices close and more options I may think about it.

I think I heard LAWN SOLUTIONS. Am I close?

When is this Co going to release it for sale?

10. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

lmao

runner - sounds interesting, as soon as i have enough customers to warrant the purchase, i'm all over a ride-on!