New Sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by billyc, Apr 11, 2008.

1. billyc

billyc LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Where is this new sprayer that ameria-something keeps talking about. I would hope you have it by now.

2. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

BillyC As of right now, nothing can be said. Larry (AmericanLawn) as well as 3 more of us on the board can only tell you to get excited and that more information will be on the way in the comming months. I asure you, it will be worth the wait! Take care.

3. billyc

billyc LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I think we have waited long enough. The government must be involved somehow. There are other options so I think I will move on. Thanks
    for the reply.

4. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

Haha. I promise the government is not involved! I know there are other options, but I highly suggest waiting. The term "revolutionary" doesn't even begin to describe what this will do for your business and or the green industry...

5. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Hi billyc -- Real Green is right. Those who are seriously interested in this brand new production model should contact TURFCO first & foremost. They can hook you up with a LCO in your state so that you can try one out. Ohio, Michigan, Wisconson, Iowa, Delaware are some of the states with current owners of this machine.

6. billyc

billyc LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I guess I don't get it. Looking over the threads, you guys have been talking about this unit for months. Yet nobody can see it. Do you all work for these guys or do you just get a free unit to try out. If so' I'm in.

7. americanlawn

from midwest

A select few saw it last fall. Several now have one. You can see one and demo it, but you need permision from TURFCO. Trust us, there's a reason for this. I understand where you and many many others are coming from. Guys want to see pics & details..........can't do it quite yet. Anybody who is seriously interested must call TURFCO.......they will gladly help you out. Our unit will always be available to demo if one gets permission from the manufacturer. I hope everybody understands. :usflag:

8. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

Can you at least say what it does?

9. americanlawn

from midwest

Hi Humble -- you're a good friend. Owners of this new TURFCO unit have made a promise not to disclose details or pics for a little while (for good reason). Contact turfcobob or TURFCO headquarters if you want to see or demo one. The unit outperforms any other on the market. That's about all I can say. I hope you and others understand. :usflag:

10. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

The thing i dont understand is why they didnt make mention at the New England grows show, that is a big show they were there and made no mention of it.