1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Spreader

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by NCLawnMedic, Mar 2, 2005.

1. NCLawnMedic

NCLawnMedic LawnSite Member

Mr. West

I just bought one of the stainless spreaders in Charlotte, went to use and and consult the settings chart in the manual. To my dismay, there is not such a thing. Kinda took me by surprise since every spreader I have bought has come with one, so where can I go to help me set my new spreader correctly.

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Sorry about that -- I'm looking into exactly what we do provide and what we should provide w/ our spreaders.

In the meantime, we do have the spreader settings for most products (and many spreaders) online at http://www.lesco.com/default.aspx?PageCode=Spreader_settings&SubMenuItemID=76. Or, it might be easier to just:

1. Go to www.lesco.com
    2. Click on the "Solution Center" tab at the top.
    3. Click on the "Spreader Settings" tab.

There is an automated function that should simplify life for you a little bit. Just put in the product that you're looking to apply, such as Pre-M or Dimension, and hit search. Then select the specific product you're applying, hit "Submit" and you'll get the settings for every spreader for that product.

Hope this helps,
  3. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

If you use lesco products, the settings are usualy on the bag.