*New* Sprinkler Donuts, "Sprinkler Buddy"

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Sprinkler Buddy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

This is my first post as an "Official Sponsor" on this forum. I'm the lawn care professional that invented the "Sprinkler Buddy".

The Sprinkler Buddy custom fits lawn sprinkler head Rotors and Spray Heads unlike any other similar product found on the market today. They have the highest UV protection and are Made in USA, Florida.

If anyone should have any questions after visiting my website @ http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com please ask them here publicly or if you prefer privately, I can be contacted through my website "Contact Page". I'll get back to you ASAP either way. Thank You for your support. :usflag:

2. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

Most all sprinkler donuts claim to custom fit, none of them actually do except the Sprinkler Buddy.

Sprinkler Buddy also doesn't sink, float away, or fall apart in the freezing winter weather that's found in most Northern States.

Custom Fits.jpg

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Good luck. I still think it looks like a dog collar. :)

4. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

Lol, Thanks Wet Boots :usflag:

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to the forum, Buddy!

6. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

Thanks Mike, as a yard man myself, I feel right at home here. Even if some look at me as a salesmen. lol I can't stand them either but no one else would push my product for me for FREE. So here I am.

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Best of luck to you.

Are you doing the big show circuit this year or staying in Fla.?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

Thanks Duke, My sales have been all over the USA and even a few to Canada thanks to the internet. I'm still running a lawn care business and I'm on a mower most of the time. lol Cooler weather has arrived, Yeah!

Think I'll wait and see if it continues to grow with the internet, reorders have been great this year, I have no doubt one day I'll get a call that will change everything. "Big Box Store" If they wait too long, they may not get it. lol

Amazon and EBAY have surprised me as well. I haven't been there long but I'm the only one with a five star rating from past customers. All other similar products either have no ratings or negative ones from past customers. Keep in mind, they have been selling there for years with no positive feedback. The word is getting out, slowly but surely. With not much of a marketing budget, I would say it's ALL GOOD.

9. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Will you be doing I.A. ? I believe it's in Florida this year.

10. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

I'll look into it, thanks for the tip. Good chance that I will if they are here in FL. If I can afford it. Everything I have made has been put back into some form of advertising, etc... Looking forward to the day I can write myself a check. :usflag: