New stationary and busines cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by FERT-TEK, Feb 24, 2004.

1. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Thoughts and opinoins please. These were all designed at design outpost by a designer named Mike Kukucka. He is currently working on a two door hanger projects and a brochure for me. I will post them when done. I hope to get a significant return on my investment this year. In total the logo (my avitar) cost me $75, and the stationary including the hangers and brochure cost another $125.
    New Logo first. The colors are actually better when printed, They look blotchy here.

2. FERT-TEK

Here is the letterhead he made.

3. FERT-TEK

Here are the business cards he made. I intend on having them printed back to back so I can also use them for quick estimates. For the guys that have done this is it worth doing? I plan on following up all my estimates with a more formal one on the letterhead.
    Here is the front of the business card first.

4. FERT-TEK

Here is the back side of my business cards to be used for quick estimates.

5. FERT-TEK

One more thing for the guys checking out this thread, I wouldn't have even considered doing somthing like this without the ideas and motivation received through this forum. Although I am a small company I now realize how important image is. It opens a lot of doors. I can still keep the business a small as I want, simply turn away work I cant handle or DONT want. Thaks to all the people who post here you ahve taught me a lot!!!!!!!!!!

6. FERT-TEK

I just went back into my last thread to make some edits and ran out of time so here it goes again....

I wouldn't have even considered doing something like this without the ideas and motivation received through this forum. Although I am a small company I now realize how important image is. Not only am I proud of the work I do but now can be proud of the image I represent, It opens a lot of doors. I can still keep the business a small as I want, but now I can simply turn away the work I cant handle or DONT want. It is all about options. Thanks to all the people who post here you have taught me a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So, if you would like to use a part of my designs feel free to use it as you wish. Lord knows I have picked up ideas from all of you. Actually my design and ideas contain a little part of every thread I have visited.
    I especially want to thank Soupy for his assistance on some of these projects. Although I like what I have created I think you have one of the best I have seen here.

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Dave

Everything you posted here looks real nice and professional.

Good luck with everything hope you have a good year.

Larry

8. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

Looks great. And a great price too I'ld say.

9. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

I think everything looks awesome!!

Perhaps you can give the number or a link to the design outpost where you had the work done!

10. kinks711

kinks711 LawnSite Member

Looks good- I think everything turned out good. Good luck with them and this season