New striping kit

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by plowboy81, Jan 24, 2004.

1. plowboy81

plowboy81 LawnSite Member

I got a new striping kit from hustler yesterday from UPS. Was surprised to see it as I was not expecting it. The older first demo kit worked good until it got hung while turning at the edge of a driveway. The lip going from the asphalt street to the concrete driveway caught it just right and bent it bad. Had to take it off to finish mowing. The new kit was easy to put on and seems to be the ideal design. I tried it out how it works and it seems to do the job. Needless to say, my grass is dead, but it did enhance the stripes twice as much after I was done. I will let you know when spring gets here how it works. That really says alot about customer service when a company sends their customer a new product for free out of season and when no requests have been made. Thanks for all the help and great support. Just goes to show that the best mower company has unparalleled service to go with it.

2. Jenkins Lawn Care

Jenkins Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Dayton

I Just made a striping kit with conveyer. but I would Like
    to try the demo kit as well. PJ if your reading this.

Thanks,
    Jenkins Lawn Care
    6448 Freeport Dr.
    Englewood, Ohio

3. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I want one too.....

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

This kit was sent to some of the original testers of the first prototype kit.
    I do not have anymore to ship.
    If everything goes OK, they will be available for sale by spring.

Pj

5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

6. 2SuperZs@Primow!

2SuperZs@Primow! LawnSite Member

I have a full line of brand new Hustlers for my new lawn service. 52' Super Z, 72' Super Z, and two 37' walk-behinds. I am very interested in getting striping kits for all of them if they are available. Would like to try one out if possible.

Jason
    Primow! Lawn Care, Inc.
    Lincoln, NE