1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Super Z (2)

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by dwilmi, Sep 26, 2006.

1. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Brian can tell you exactly what you are getting or looking at, if it doesn't have the air lift kit and rear triangles they will be installed at no charge.
    As for the clouds of dust and grass out the front of the deck, this is something another kit will take care of, it is not part of the updated version of the deck, it is a option, its a blow out kit.
    This stops air from rolling out the front of the deck in the drier times of the year and when using a mulch kit or catcher.

Pj

2. PKS

PKS LawnSite Member

Thanks Pj.

I'll postpone my questions until after the dealer delivers the machine. It's a Super Z 3066.

3. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

I know the problem with deck height pins has been talked about before, why won't hustler replace with the new thicker assembly used on the current mowers?

Hustler has no problem with the air flow kits being installed as a warranty item. They should fix this problem also.

I know I'm not the only one who has replaced several deck pins. 6 to be exact

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I talked to your rep, you will have the latest installed in the deck upon delivery.

Pj

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The new bar and pin can be installed easily, they will go back to the original Hustler Z in 1999.
    As far as warranty goes, you need to talk to your dealer about this.

Pj

6. PKS

PKS LawnSite Member

Thank you PJ. Wow, that's what I call great corporate support. Ya hoo!

If I can ever do an advertisement for Hustler, let me know. I'd be happy to donate my grass and seat time.

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

No problem.
    The thanks need to go to our Michigan rep, he is making sure you are taken care of.
    Post up some pics of your new ride and lawn after you get it.

Pj