New Super Z Owner

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fastcut, Sep 22, 2001.

1. fastcut

fastcut LawnSite Member

After months of research and demoing different z mowers, I'm the proud new owner of Hustler Super Z 60" with suspension seat. Going to pik it up Tuesday from Mclarens Automotive in Syracuse N.Y. . Only down fall now is that the season is almost over so I won't get to use it much.

2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

you are fortunate, as far as something for it to do .
    ive two months yet . bring it to me and ill iron out any kinks
    and break it in for ya. okay , no well why not:D

3. Try the vac system for it. It'll get ya another 2 months of usage time for leaf clean up. Just a thought.

LGF:blob1:

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Fastcut,
    You are going to be very happy with your purchase !!!!!
    Bill at Mclarens has made several people very happy this year with new Z's..........
    I too live in Syracuse but I will be taking off for Ohio and Pittsburgh this week to do Super Z demos...........
    Wish I could be there to meet you when you get into town.........
    Oh well........

Later
    Pj

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

fastcut, congrats on your new Super Z. I demoed one and it seems like a well built machine. You should get many hours of use from it. :)

6. JLC

JLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

You're going to love it. I'm very happy with mine. Stripes very nice. You'll be surprised how many times you really use the 15 mph to transport. The controls are soooooo smooth. I've had this machine on some sick, sick hills and it holds them great! Keep us posted on how you like it.

7. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

JLC,
    Didnt you get the catcher with your unit ??
    If so how are you liking it so far ???
    Also, that unit sure hugs a hill dont it ???? lol
    I am going to be showing and demoing the Super Z all week......
    My dealers cant keep em in stock long enough to put hours on demo units !!!!!
    Later
    Pj

8. dhicks

dhicks Member

Congrats on the new Super Z. A fantastic machine and a great company and staff backing 'em up. Way to go.

9. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

fastcut, congrads on your new super z,, i can't wait to demo it this week, pj is gunna bring down one to my house. the hustler family is really selling themselfs and their product. i asked exmark for a demo the same day during the kentucky expo and i haven't even heard from them. looks like i might be buying a super z next year. xmark sure doesn't want me as a customer

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Have you called your local dealer to see if they will bring you a demo or asked if the Rep in your area will bring out a demo?