New T-shirts!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pattytastik, Dec 20, 2011.

1. pattytastik

pattytastik LawnSite Senior Member

Got these today!

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

2. Thanksman

Thanksman LawnSite Platinum Member

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

They look good except for the "Minimal Cost" part
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

5. pattytastik

pattytastik LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I hear what you guys are saying. I came up with that catch phrase when I started the business when I was 13 so at the time that "minimal cost" was what helped me start off. I need to come up with a new slogan now that I am looking to get into the upper residential/commercial game rather than lower and middle class. I only ordered these 2 shirts and they actually came for free (including shipping). I just wanted to see what I thought of the physical shirt. I will be ordering more in the future with an updated slogan and possibly other changes if decided. Any suggestions on a new related slogan?

6. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Why not just leave it at Reliable & Responsible, cuz afterall minimal cost might mean $100/month to 1 person and $50/month to another, keep costs out of your slogans and tag lines...

7. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this a free bee from Vistaprint?

The logo is extremely generic and you really should get a branding going so people remember your logo when driving by on your truck. Just like Target and Walmart. We know their logo because they are branded and a household name. Get your city to know your name and the name on the work! You will grow substantially with a good marketing and advertising plan. Trust me!

8. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

i couldn't agree with you more delong. this is a stander vista print logo. Way to many people use it. If it were me take some time spend some money and get a graphic designer to make you a logo. that way it your brand that your putting out and that it not some generic that other people can use. that my 2 cents

9. DLONGLANDSCAPING

You can easily create a decent logo yourself. I mean it takes prob an hour on word and what not to come up with a quick, simple design that is much better than a generic picture of a lawn mower

10. DLONGLANDSCAPING

Here are some really quick ideas that took me 3 minutes to create. Just for ideas

Screen shot 2011-12-21 at 12.10.53 AM.png

Screen shot 2011-12-21 at 12.12.35 AM.png