1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New T-shirts!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pattytastik, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

Just my 2 cents but be careful. I had a partnership for 5 years until this year when my partner went to college. You will end up doing all the work and get stuck with the bills, then still having to give away a part of your profit to someone who is not working nearly as much as you are. I would just say be careful, you dont want to wreck a friendship over all of this. Thats what happened to me and it didnt turn out well at all... just figured id throw it out there
  2. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a branding company make my logo from scratch, best money I ever spent!
  3. turf&tree

turf&tree LawnSite Member

Agreed on the partnership thing. Before you get too wrapped up in T-Shirts go get legit!!! A good partnership agreement, perhaps some business insurance ( I am assuming there is none right now) Pay taxes, oh and all of those other things that make one professional. Then go get some badass tees.
    I had a partner years ago and it cost me dearly. We even had an agreement.
  4. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

I was about to say that. I would not get tee shirts printed up with a name thats not registered. Bad news down the road. Get legit. Its the best decision you will ever make. And get a good insurance policy (500,000 is good...I have 1 mil)