NEW! Tanaka Fan Site on facebook

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tanaka, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    FREE Tanaka hat for the first 10 who sign up as Tanaka fans on the Tanaka Power Equipment page on facebook.com

Step 1:
    Create a facebook account at:
    https://www.facebook.com/r.php?r=102

Step 2:
    Search for Tanaka Power Equipment

Step 3:
    Become a fan. Then upload a pic, video, event, or start a discussion. This is YOUR site.

-MW

2. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Do myspace, too! That's a great idea.

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

That makes sense. Advertize commercial power equipment to high school kids on Facebook, most of which dont even know what a line trimmer is...

4. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

I was thinking about it

-MW

5. CleanCutProLawn

CleanCutProLawn LawnSite Member

Actually the age on facebook is getting older, sure the majority of them are still in high school but there is a fast growing adult membership on there. This is how i stay in contact with a lot of my old classmates from high school (class of 98) and tech school. I signed up about 20 min ago and already was asked for my address to send my hat. Any place you can set up some type of marketing for free is well worth it.

6. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

No Myspace is crap compared to facebook... just take a little bit to learn it and you won't ever go back to Myspace.

7. Willofalltrades

8. Willofalltrades

Even if they get one sale from this fan site, its free... think about it... its a smart move especially if they get word out to the kids that are specializing in turf grass management...

9. Willofalltrades

Haha I'm sitting in my dorm right now resting up before a lake effect storm moves in... thats why I jumped on this thread

10. Mowing Freak

Mowing Freak LawnSite Senior Member
    from S.E. Ks

I just signed up so will see what happens with the hat deal. Would love to look at Tanaka stuff if the distributor is able to get a dealer set up in my area.