New Tanaka Trimmer

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by BigCTM, Jul 10, 2005.

1. BigCTM

BigCTM LawnSite Member

I am in the market for a new trimmer and the Tanaka's look really good. Currently, I have a Stihl FS46 curved shaft trimmer and am looking for a new one. The Stihl has given me nothing but problems, mainly with the bump head and it getting stuck 4-5 times every time I trim.

In any case, I am just looking for a good solid easy to use trimmer for a homeowner, one that preferably does not require winding. I am 6'3" inches tall and want a straight shaft this time. I live near Memphis, TN (38016) and do not see a local dealer listed on your website. Is there an online dealer I could order from or is there a dealer not listed on your website? Thanks for any help that you can provide.

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    I would go with the TBC-225 and the No Brainer quick load head. To order, call our distributor for your territory, General Power Equipment of Florida

GENERAL POWER EQUIPMENT OF FLORIDA
    12740 Kenan Drive Suite 4 Bldg. 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258 | Phone: (800) 749-3834 | Fax: (800) 454-2991
    Territory: AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, MS, LA, TN, VA (Westernmost counties only)

http://www.tanaka-usa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TBC-225

-MW