New Technology In Mowing

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GREEN GOLD, Sep 4, 2005.

1. GREEN GOLD

GREEN GOLD LawnSite Member

I Am Wondering If Any Of The People In Here Use Alternative Types Of Mowers

For Instance I Mower For A Gentleman Who Has Old Style G.e Front Mower With 46 Inch Deck That Soley Battery Charged

After I Mowed His 2 House Noticed It Took A Full 3 Gallons Of Gas At 3.18 A Gallon It Sounds Like May Be It Is Time To Be Creative And Create Differnt Type Of Power Plant That Would Evviromentally Friend And Wallet Friedly

2. Thirdpete

Thirdpete LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

like a mower that operates off grass clippings.

3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

No But Im Working On Building A Mower That Uses Lazer Beams :rolleyes: :dizzy:

4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

i think bobby gedd has one that operates of off his B.S.

5. SHOWCASE LAWNS LLC

SHOWCASE LAWNS LLC LawnSite Member

there actually is a comapny from germany that has a laser lawn mower.........the name escapes me but i read the article in PRO magazine a few years back...........no bs

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

The ZERO. It cuts with a lazer beam then chops the clippings very fine with another lazer and blows them back to the ground.

John

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

i really wish that there was a mower that could do that. i mean one that had enough energy from maby gas to just turn the wheels and the movement of the wheel would generate enough power to cut the lawns. however I think we are years away from that.

8. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

The Future sucks...

I mean... WHERE IS MY JET PACK...

I Want my JET PACK Dammit.