New Thread:::: Well duh

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Aug 16, 2008.

1. John W Jr rescued me from sleeping at Discount Tire while getting new truck tires and showed me where he proposed to his wife, drove me to some properties he maintains, and all I get was a pic of this. Pretty tacky and I need to add not his doing.

IMG_0214.jpg

2. My 18 year old assistant Mitchell got ACL surgery. My truck has been a mess since he left and the steak I had for dinner tonight.

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

3. I got a Direct Connect valve and it is a knockoff of the Nitro Mike so loves. I can upgrade Nitros to flow controls for 12 dollars! The solenoid looks like the old style Richdels with the separate o-rings. Same thread as richdel/irritrol.

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice smattering of pics. Steak looks odd!

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

A bit well done, maybe. I had the most hilarious charcoal grill - wish I had a photo. Cost me two bucks at Jamesway, and came with a self-lighting box of briquettes. One leg was missing, and I made a replacement from a wire coathanger.

6. Not well done, seared with a touch of red inside.

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I really can't compare, since I'd have trouble photographing a just-cooked steak, being that I'd rather be tucking into it.

8. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Remember Peter, it's Irrigation Direct, (not Direct Connect)... and I thought they ran $9.95 ea. in case quantities of 10 valves... no?

I'm using Firefox with an ad blocker plug in so I can't tell if their banner ad is still here, but I have continued to use their products...

9. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

The knee scar and the steak pics together make for a very strange juxtaposition...

10. Yes...innocent pictures that together create a visceral reaction.