New Tiger Cub and other stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lqmustang, May 9, 2005.

1. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

Got my new Tiger Cub today, along with a new 6.5x16 tandem trailer. Still have to work on the trailer setup, but this will get my by for this week anyway. Here's a few pics I snapped this evening.

DSC00644.JPG

DSC00642.JPG

DSC00641.JPG

DSC00645.JPG

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice!!!! Get some dirt on that mower. What are you towing that with?

3. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice.. I remember when my tiger cub was that clean :)

4. lqmustang

Thanks! Too bad they don't stay that clean for long. It will see plenty of action beginning tomorrow morning. Truck is a '99 F250 v10 with a Truckcraft dump insert. :waving:

5. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

How much do the truckcraft inserts go for? Thinking about getting one myself heard truckcraft was one of the better brands.

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

post some pics of the trucks? How many lawns you cutting a week?

7. lqmustang

Steel prices have not been kind to the dump inserts. I paid about $2800 (including cab protector, rollup tarp, and installation) last fall, but the time savings are worth every penny. You can see a few pics at http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=89833&highlight=truckcraft

Currently cutting 35/week. Trying to get that number to 40-45.

8. SeacoastDesignsL&L

SeacoastDesignsL&L LawnSite Member

Nice set up I have the same thing. Can you snap a few pics of the roller tarp on the dump insert, I have the same insert but I was thinking of making my own roller tarp, just wanted to see how they wotk.

9. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

What brand is your trailer? Where did you get it? I live in Jackson Michigan and I'm looking for a longer trailer and wondered if you got your trailer somewhere near me. Thanks.

10. lqmustang

I bought the trailer at Exit 99 Sales. They manufacture their own trailers, and seem to do a nice job with them. Located off I77 at the Fohl Rd. exit (exit 99, go figure :rolleyes: ) just south of Canton.