1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new to forum

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by youngsllm, Aug 17, 2004.

1. youngsllm

youngsllm LawnSite Member

Since I am new to this forum I wanted to say hello and give a short background of our company.

Our name is Young's Lawn and Landscape Maintenance from Albertville Alabama. The company consists of my wife and myself. We have been in business for 5 years and what started out as part-time has turned into really more than we expected. We maintain mostly residential properities and do small landscape installs.

We run a Toro 52" Z500, John Deere and LawnBoy 21" mowers, Echo, Stihl, and Husqvarna handheld equipment.
  2. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Welcome to a fellow Alabamaian.Always nice to see more Bama folks here.Congrats on the business,btw!
  3. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Youngsllm, welcome to LS.com. You'll find this site is a big plus and an asset to your company.

Just a word of warning, there's going to be a "mate" from "Down Under" named Tonyr who is going to love you because of that Toro Z500...:blob3: :D You'll be hearing from him soon I'm sure.

4. Droffaws

Droffaws LawnSite Member
    from KCMO

Welcome Bama.........Roll Tide!
  5. youngsllm

youngsllm LawnSite Member

I lean the other way...."War Eagle"
  6. l1011100

l1011100 LawnSite Member

I lean the other way...."War Eagle"

welcome fellow auburn fan
  7. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome aboard and do some searches on the site. There is a lot of good information here available for the taking.

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Welcome, Young's.
  9. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome aboard!
  10. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome aboard you have now reached the best lawn forum on the net...

Attached Files: