New to lawn site

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by just pondering, Feb 24, 2009.

1. just pondering

just pondering LawnSite Member

Hello my name is Jeff Michaels and I'm new to this site. I just wanted to introduce myself and make myself available to help answer any questions regarding water features. I've been installing for about 10 years and we install everything from indoor water features to outdoor water features. We are also here to learn as well because you can never stop learning from others.

Thanks

Jeff Michaels
    Pondering Waters,LLC

2. tadpole

tadpole LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome Jeff!

3. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome, I'm sure you will learn a thing a 2 from some of the xperts on this site.

4. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for joining and being willing to contribute. Do you have any pics to post?

5. XStream Aquatics

XStream Aquatics LawnSite Member

Welcome Jeff!

6. just pondering

thanks for all the replies, i do have some pics but how do you do that it's been a while since I've been part of a form, back from the old aquascape cac days.

Jeff

7. XStream Aquatics

Jeff I bet we know alot of the same people from the aquascape forum.

8. XStream Aquatics

Jeff do you have an image resizer for your pics? This really helps the download and upload times.

9. just pondering

Larry i could look but were do i find that I'm not a real good computer guy.

Jeff

10. XStream Aquatics

You most likely have to download it. What version of windows do you have? The one I have works for windows xp or windows vista and it's called "VSO Image Resizer". How long ago did you join the aquascape forum?