1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New to Lawnsite and here's My website...

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Rick13, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Rick13

Rick13 LawnSite Senior Member

2. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

3. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks good to me, btw is there a monthly fee you have to pay to have a paypal account and accept payments thru your website?

I would also try to eliminated the ads, maybe check with the html code to find out if there's a way to remove it, if it was built for free using that company, then it will probably stay there.
  4. Rick13

To link PayPal....I think there is a 3% transaction fee to have link the buyer to seller. Not too bad. You need to make it as easy as possible for your customers to pay you.

For the Wix ad's...you're right... I don't like them and they used to not be at all on my website either. So I am trying to find out on how to remove them.

Thanks guys for your help!
  5. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

And if any of you use yard signs, add a QR code to those, or at the minimum, your web address. You'd be surprised by the number of people who can be engaged while out for their evening stroll.
  6. Rick13

Thanks tonygreek! That's a great idea! I never though of that. Thanks for having a great idea!!!