New to me 02 f350

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by btnj47, Mar 4, 2009.

1. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

wow. thats an incredible deal.

I paid 16k for my truck 2 years ago and i thought that was a deal.

Really sharp truck.

2. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

Lol thanks , I had some influence at the dealer because I used to work there for 6 yrs and Im still friends with most everyone up there . Although the dealer I work at now probably isnt happy I bought a truck elsewhere

3. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

That is an awesome find that truck will run forever,just maintain it regularly and keep changing those fuel filters!

4. btnj47

Yes for sure . I am real familiar with all the fords , my fulltime job is a ford diesel tech for last 10 yrs. Thats the reason I wanted the &.3 so bad

5. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Wish I lived closer to you my 6.0 is driving me crazy lately

6. btnj47

yea they tend to drive alot of people crazy. whats it doing or should I say not doing

7. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Well wouldnt be so bad but its all happening after my warranty just expired (go figure) my egr cooler hose is now leaking, tranny is not shifting properly if you are crusing along and go to get on it it will just rev up, and when I am making a turn it seems to go out of gear every now and then, also have to go get it checked out for making some weird noise in the front end thinkn its somethin with the suspension..oh ya and today when I turn the key forward my power for radio,odometer,windows and not sure what else is delayed for close to a min then comes on.....think thats it for now lol:hammerhead:

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

for $16,000 you stole tht! congrats

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice truck, dude.

10. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

Really nice truck man congrats . nice plow also . the color look really nice.