New to me 02 f350

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by btnj47, Mar 4, 2009.

1. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen LawnSite Member

Nice truck, good thing you found it before I did, I only run green trucks.

2. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck!! It sould treat u well!!!

3. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

I'd say that is a good deal! Did you get it from a dealer? I wish our dealers around here would have some good prices like that.

4. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks , I am going tomorrow to go over Ideas for the lettering so hope it gets on the truck within the next few weeks. Ill be sure to post pics when its done

I agree those motors last forever with proper care. I know a bunch of people with over 200 k on thier 7.3. and yes the plow was a bonus, I would have bought the truck with or without it but now I can hopefully plow next yr and add some cash flow

Lol, The green is a very nice color when its all cleaned up
    one of my favorites

Yes I got it from the ford dealer I used to work at. They were asking $19500.00 for it but since I know most everyone there and worked there for 6 yrs they gave me a great discount. Plus me and my family have bought many cars there and sent alot of sales thier way

5. bigbutch

bigbutch LawnSite Member

Nice truck. I love the color. I have a F550 with the same plow. Check the uprights at the bottom were the bolts are. I have two of them break there. We welded them back together. Look at the front springs on the truck. They tend to crack. I just had two of them replaced on an F250 today and it was $600. Also make sure the cam sensor has been replaced.
    I would like to fiend one that clean in Cleveland.

Bill

6. btnj47

Thanks, I checked over the truck top to bottom before I bought it even put it up on the lift. I am actually a full time diesel tech at a different ford dealer so I made sure everything was in tip top shape Lol even made the replace the 4x4 lever cause it would stick going into 4 low. I will check the plow though, it has some rust on the frame and such

7. bigbutch

bigbutch LawnSite Member

The plow only breaks at 3am in a blizzard.

Bill

8. btnj47

Lol figures.. thats when all the bad S&%$ happens .. I have a great western dealer 2 miles from me and they are always open 24 hrs during a storm.. and I have a welder, torches and all the tools I need in my garage thank god

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

congrats on your new purchase. that a beautiful truck

10. btnj47

Thank you, Im going to try and give her a bath this weekend Ill try and get some better pic's up