New ( to me ) Commercial Mower

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by BIRCH'S, Apr 29, 2014.

1. BIRCH'S

BIRCH'S LawnSite Member

Got my first piece of commercial equipment today.
    A Bobcat classic 36 with grass gobbler and jungle wheels. Up until now I have been using homeowner equipment so I was excited. It handles way different than my 33's but after a few lawns I got the hang of it. Have not used the jungle wheels yet I'll have to practice in the back yard a bit first :)

2. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations and good luck with your new equipment.

3. BIRCH'S

BIRCH'S LawnSite Member

Thanks, appreciate it. I tried to upload some pics but for some reason the upload keeps failing.

4. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

You will probably need to reduce the size of your picture to 800 pixels wide.

5. BIRCH'S

BIRCH'S LawnSite Member

yup that was it. Didn't go get the grass gobbler form the garage but you get the idea

Oh and it had the pull start removed and is now electric start

DSCN1096.JPG

DSCN1097.JPG

6. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

you crazy guys and your electric starts… I don't see whats so bad about pull start. (this coming rom a guy who has e-start on his mountain sled)

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Nice looking mower. My first walk behind was a bobcat as well. Great mowers
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. BIRCH'S

BIRCH'S LawnSite Member

I got home today after mowing and played on the Jungle Wheels in my back yard .... AWESOME!!!!!! This is going to save me so much freakin time ... lol
    I know most of you guys this is all old stuff but I popped my cherry on the jungle wheels today. mowed my back yard didn't go out of 3rd but my yard is small. I am still trying to adjust the pistol grips so I can zero turn without having them so far away from the grips.

9. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

everything old is new again, most guys on this site have never been on jungle wheels, they all went straight to riders, or use smaller mowers.

The contingent of guys here using that size mower with a sulky is actually rather small.

10. BIRCH'S

BIRCH'S LawnSite Member

I have a residential ZTR rider but this Bobcat with jungle wheels will beat the heck out it :)
    Still all geeked out about it ...LOL