New (To Me) Dump Truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mowingkid35, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

Well I have been waiting along time for this day. I finally went out a bought a dump truck. Its a 2003 Ford F-350 With a 7.3. Extended cab. 196,000 miles. I traded a small landscaping job and cash for the truck!! Let me know what you think!! Also threw in some pics of it working on the first day!!

Attached Files:

2. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

3. Mowingkid35

Thats for sure!! I got two other diesels with the 7.3's and one has over 400K!!
    I still cannot believe that it runs. It was one of my everyday trucks, but now it is getting replaced by this new truck.

4. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Lookin' good! I used to have that truck and setup Only difference was mine had sides on the dump. I hated only being able to haul max 3 yards and having almost a yard gone by the time i was ready to lay the mulch...
    Just upgraded to a bigger truck....better for plowing and more capacity to haul and tow.
    May i ask you approx. how much you paid for it?

5. Mowingkid35

I got a crazy good deal on it. I layed down 5 yards of mulch and $4500 cash and got the truck. Currently we are negotiating on a skid loader as well. Lookin to add another one to the company. It would be the next size up from what I already have. The skidder is an S300 with every option and 400 hrs
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow Not bad!!
    you guys coming to Michigan soon looking for some good deals too! :laugh:
    Wait Did you haul those logs just like that or did you load it up just for picture purposes??? lol kinda dangerous if you drove like that!

7. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

wow that is one sexy truck!! i bet that would look even better with a plow and salt spreader!!

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,very nice dump!

9. Mowingkid35

For sure. Im planning on putting a Boss 9.2xt and a tailgate spreader on it this winter. Should be one heck of a plow truck!! :weightlifter:

10. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

nice nice nice truck. you mention you traded a small landscaping job for it? wow nice deal....