New-to-me truck and trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Jonce, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Jonce

Jonce LawnSite Member
    from MN

Within the last 4 weeks, I picked up a 2002 Chev K2500 Duramax and a 2004 Haulmark 20' box with 5' wedge (snowmobile trailer). I plan on using this for my lawn biz and it also doubles as my snowmobile trailer.

What a great month for buying toys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

reJonceTruckTrailer1.JPG

reJonceTruckTrailer2.JPG

reJonceTruckTraileratHouse.JPG

2. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

It would be nice if the front ramp was on the passenger side. Two ways out. Nice.

3. scholzee

scholzee LawnSite Member
    from NY

They usually do not do front ramp doors on the passenger side because it would not always be down on level ground. If the whole edge of the door is not supported it can get tweaked, twisted and not close properly. Like if there is a curb or grass is not level has a crown or something, and when snowmobiling the are usually snowbanks on the side so you would not use that door.

4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

I can't make it out.. what does that say on the side of the trailer?

5. Jonce

Jonce LawnSite Member
    from MN

I bought the trailer from a small engine repair shop. What you see in the pic is an attempt by the previous owner to peel off the decals. That's this weekends project.

6. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

cool. you might have to add a length to the rear gate with the box over axles like that. You might hit the spindles on the deck going over the crest (assuming ZTR). I thought about doing the same for my biz, but i can't haul a 102" wide trailer around all the time around here. the roads just ain't that big. plus i don't want to hault 26' around either, lol

I just bought myself a new sled last week, can't wait to go take a spin on my 04 Arctic Cat T660 Turbo.
    What kind of sleds do you run?

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that looks sharp!

8. Jonce

Jonce LawnSite Member
    from MN

BSDeality, I have yet to try and put my ZTR in the trailer. I will get around to that in a week or two. I'm now working on a retaining wall for my 4th stall trailer parking.

Sleds - this year I'm running a 2004 Polaris 600 RMK with a high rise Boss seat (not shown in pic). My plans were to buy a Carls Cycle 660 big bore kit this year but the truck and trailer were a little more than I planned, not to mention the retaining wall project. I never rode the T660, but it looks like a fun ride.

DCP_0466.JPG

9. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, I bet you can have a whole storage shed in that thing.....Sweeeeeetttt set up.....need some equip. pics!!!!!:cool:

10. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

nice lookin toy's you got there. Who makes that rack? price? I think I need something like that for storing my stuff.

heres my t660. I haven't got a picture of it outside yet and i had to mangle the brightness a little on this picture for it to show up nicely. Also attached my previous sled, my 98 ZRT600. (which is for sale if anyone is interested)

t660.jpg

zrt600.jpg