New to me Truck!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TandM, Apr 3, 2010.

1. TandM

TandM LawnSite Senior Member
    from south

Hey guys I just picked up a new truck to pull my trailers and its something a little nicer for me to drive everyday. Its a 2004 gmc sierra 2500hd 4x4 duramax/allison with 135000 miles on it. It has a 6 inch lift with 36 15.50 mickey thompson mtzs on 20 inch chrome rev wheels. Tell me what you think!

IMG00149-20100330-1805.jpg

2. igotdiesel2

igotdiesel2 LawnSite Member

very nice new to you truck! -Jason

3. powernoje

powernoje LawnSite Member

VERY nice truck man... im 16 and I would love to have one like it haha as im sure any 16 year old would..

4. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Arent you the kid that posts pictures of nice trucks and say they're yours?:nono:

5. pjnlandscape

pjnlandscape LawnSite Member

what type and size rims are those? i am looking for a set for my new Super Duty i picked up Friday, its an XL so the rims suck lol.

6. sdp-1

sdp-1 LawnSite Member

nice ride if you want to learn alot about that truck checkout the duramax forum,im sdp-1 on there.

7. TandM

from south

Ok flairland this is actually like my 1st time posting pictures so no and the truck is mind I bought it so yea... And they are 20x10 rev wheels and are rated for a 2500 so they have proper weight ratings to pull a trailer. And ill have to xheck out the forum. Thanks guys!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

looks nice for a gm

9. TandM

from south

And what do you drive? But thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

i'm a ford man but I like your truck. It looks nice. I like the rims and tires and if I was going to buy a gm I would buy a truck with the duramax.