New to Northeast Ohio!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Clevelandturfgrass, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Clevelandturfgrass

Clevelandturfgrass LawnSite Member

I just want to introduce a new LC and GC product supply company to NE Ohio. TURFGRASS, INC... We have been in other markets for roughly 30 years and are now here. We are located just south of Cleveland and are servicing the entire market. There are 4 experienced sales reps., 2 delivery trucks, and an 8500sq ft. warehouse. Our reps. have a combined 60+ years of experience in the golf course and lawn care fields.

Luke Stratton
    Sales Representative
    TURFGRASS, INC.
    (330) 590-0858
    luketurfgrass@yahoo.com

2. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

south of cleveland where abouts? i'm in medina and what kind of products do you carry for lawn care?

3. Clevelandturfgrass

Clevelandturfgrass LawnSite Member

We are in Brunswick in the Industrial Park, just down the street from the ever so popular "we don't have that in stock" Lesco. We carry Anderson, Lebanon and Shaw's fertilizers, PBI Gordon line of chemical and all products available from the big guys (Bayer, Dow, Syngenta, etc.). I live in Medina as well. I used to cover this territory when I was with a previous supply company. Give me a call for more information.

Luke Stratton
    Sales Representative
    TURFGRASS, INC.
    (330) 590-0858

4. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

thats cool, i deal with lesco now i will have to come by and check you guys out, N.L.C.I just moved to a building across from lesco they do tons of fert. and they deal with lesco also you might want to talk with them if you havnt already. also try monteleone landscaping in N. Royalton talk to frank 440-237-5394 there one of the biggest around.