1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new to sight, my and my bros rig.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Jun 3, 2006.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

hello all, this is me and my brothers rig, let me know what ya think! :)
    my truck is the ram (7.5 foot curtis plow), my bros is the dakota.
    we put a blizzard plow on the dakota right after that storm, its the perfect truck for driveways, its got the 4.7litre v8 in it, so its got plenty of power.
  2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, lets see some close ups of the mowers.
  3. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

I like that outfront mower! what brand and year is that? looks cool!

yeah ill grab some soon, obviously the mower is 61 inch scag turf tiger, the other one is a toro with a leafblower on it for fall claen up and stuff, we also have a little 48" exmark walk behind, and will be picking up another rider, haven't decided on brand yet, but it will either be another scag, a toro, or a lesco 60" i saw one the other day, and it looked like a good mower at a great price.

we dont mow with the toro its old tho i belive its like an 88-89 toro groundsmaster 220d or something like that, lol we only use it for fall cleanup. and sand cleanup.
  6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes... we use the same toros with the blowers on my golf course... they work great for fal and spring cleanup...
  7. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Does the Ram have the 5.2 in it? Looks like a great rig for residentials with the small wheelbase. How do you like the Curtis?
  8. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

YUCK, SNOW!!!!!

Nice looking stuff though....

yeah it does, wish it had the 5.9 or the cummins at times, but its a great truck, and i cant complain, i love the curtis plow, its very fast and responsive, not like the old western i had.

and yeah the truck is great truck for driveways, its perfect size, not too big, but not too small that it has a hard time pushing. thanks for the comments guys keep em coming.
  10. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

DANG IT!! This is flipping me out cause Everytime I pull up the pics forum and see this Thread I think some poor member lost their eye SIGHT because of the title "New to SIGHT" instead of "New to SITE"......