1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New to the Business

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by eduardog1983, Mar 17, 2008.

1. eduardog1983

eduardog1983 LawnSite Member

Hi my name is?eduardo and im tring to star my own buissnes.I got a question im hopeing dat u could helpme how can i make a bid on lawncare i got the weel but im tring how to use it can u help me. I will apriciate for ur time.
  2. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

im not understanding what you are asking
  3. witty

witty LawnSite Member

i dont understand either!
  4. Scagmower48

Scagmower48 LawnSite Senior Member

learn how to spell and speak before you even think about bidding on a lawn. this will help you very much.
  5. kpetzold

kpetzold LawnSite Member

sounds like he's trying to figure out how to use a measureing wheel, i bet he will still be a lowballer , lol
  6. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Not trying to offend but you need to take some English classes so people will be able to understand you better and you them. I'm guessing your going to measure each lawn with a measuring wheel and base your estimate on the size. Thats not a good idea since it doesn't include the things you will need to trim around.
  7. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

Come back in one year.

8. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

That can't be serious. I use to teach english as a second language and never met anyone that typed like that. I believe some one is trying to be funny.
  9. F Y P M

F Y P M LawnSite Member

Maybe he's mexican in which case he is in the right profesion. But you should be able to eyeball and know how long it's going to take (difficulty level etc.).
  10. Turfrific

Turfrific LawnSite Member

I just registered with this site,going to start off small and see where it goes. i like the screen name i picked out so much think i might use that for a business name.