1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BTLawncare, Feb 2, 2012.

1. BTLawncare

BTLawncare LawnSite Member

Hello my name's Dave and this will be my second year in the business as an owner. I'm looking forward to getting to know my way around the site and learning as much as I can.

I'm 38 and I was in the maintenance field for about 15 years (until the company shut down), being an electrician by trade I did the construction thing for a few years until being laid off from that as well and here I am.

I am currently working on the marketing thing and hope to do a lot better this year. I did no advertising last year at all and it showed. I did have a few regular clients and other work but I'm looking forward to better results this year.

Thank you and I'll be around.

2. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Welcome Dave!

We here at Adeas are experts at advertising & can help you with practically anything you might need. We are a small family owned business with big ideas and revolutionary products. With our Stick-It and Band-It products we can take your advertising to the next level & help you get noticed this year. Take a look at our awesome specials & feel free to call us with questions. We have a cool video that shows how everything works so I invite you to take a look at our door hangers & more.

http://www.adeasprinting.com/?q=business-cards

Robin Christopherson
    A'DEAS Printing
    Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products
    www.AdeasPrinting.com
    robin@adeasprinting.com
    (316) 269-2494 ext. 200
    (866) 251-3181 fax
    719 S. St. Francis
    Wichita, KS 67211