1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site and hopeful new owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tarheelmatthew1, Jan 8, 2013.

1. tarheelmatthew1

tarheelmatthew1 LawnSite Member

Hey everybody got recommended here after posting in my Nissan Titan forum. and heard good things here. I'm hopefully trying to start my own small company in Greenville NC and was hoping I could get some tips from this site. I hope to learn alot and everything that goes along with forums.

2. Amazon2k

Amazon2k LawnSite Member

Newbie here also. So far I've gotten great help. Just be patient waiting on replies. Send out some specific requests on what you need and these guys will be all over it. Good luck to you and hopefully WE will be the experts one day
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

welcome to the forum, this is defiantly one of the better forums if not the best for the green industry. Much to be learned here. Enjoy your stay.

4. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

This is the place to search out answers. Some really good advice and great members. Best of luck!

5. jaec

jaec LawnSite Member

tarheelmatthew1, The guys on this forum are very helpful and full of knowledge, just remember to utilize the advice that best suits your situation and location. Welcome to the forum!