New to the site from CT

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by SHPSLLC, Mar 9, 2011.

1. SHPSLLC

SHPSLLC LawnSite Member

Hey everyone, I finally decided to become a member of the site after checking it out for some time now. I have been landscaping for most of my adult career, but last year i decided to go out on my own and see how it goes. Im a small, and new company located in central ct. I figured talking with some of the seasoned pros, and even the other new company's on here would really help me out with getting started. I look forward to talking to you all and sharing thoughts and ideas. I hope to hear from some people from my area as well so i can put a face to the name. And thanks for all the great info! :waving:

2. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome.....We are from Glastonbury, but do a lot of work in your area. Feel free to give us a call if you need us to be a subcontractor for any mulch blowing or hydroseeding.

www.eaquinn.com

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

welcome man, if you have any questions just ask im sure we can help you.

4. SHPSLLC

SHPSLLC LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it. This is a part time thing for me for now, until i get enough work to go full time. I look forward to learning as much as i can about the business aspect of the industry, and thanks in advance for everything!

5. cslawnandlandscape

cslawnandlandscape LawnSite Member
    from CT

Welcome, I'm up near your area (Southington) I can tell you this site is an amazing asset. I spend so much time here reading what others have to say, advice and such...and with a search you can find answers on many topics.

6. SHPSLLC

SHPSLLC LawnSite Member

Yea the site is great for that. Its really cool that other people in this industry are willing to help each other out with ideas, problems, and questions. especially for a newer company trying to get off the ground, theres alot of useful info here