new tool

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Toy2, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

New tool added to the tool box, picked it up today...$1400.00 :D

MVC-019F.JPG

MVC-018F.JPG

MVC-017F.JPG

2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

That should work...

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Good price!!! You may want to protect it with a good tongue lock tho!!! Trimax is by far the best!

4. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

That does look like a great price. Nice trailer....fill it up and get those jobs!

5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking trailer...always nice to have those high sides for the mulch and topsoil.

6. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good. What is included with it (i.e. brakes, brake away kit,etc.) , what size is it, who makes it and where did you get it for that price?

7. blankenshiplawncare

blankenshiplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

That would NOT be classed as a hand tool! I need one so bad. Yours looks great. I'm sure it will look even better with the JD green in it.

8. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Please post a pic of you carrying your tool box. :p

9. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

How'd you get such a great price?

10. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

It's a 5 by 16' foot Top Hat......15'' tires, ramp gate, wood floor, guy had a local welding shop install the trimmer tarp....would rather have a real TT.....Local LCO started this year, a few weeks before me, got the trailer, a couple of Toro's, Echo trimmers, Stihl blower, etc...

He got a job offer he couldn't refuse, selling it all......I had borrowed his trailer to haul the downed 23' tree in my yard a few weeks back....told him if he ever got out of the biz to call me....he called and I jumped on it.....plus I think the heat is weeding out alot of LCO's around here????

I hope to gain some accounts from him as well, he has 13 to 18,,,,,its between me and a local Firefighter who also does mowing.....he really wanted the trailer....but first come , first serve.... :D