1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Toro 60 ZTR

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by troblandscape, Mar 26, 2007.

1. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

I just picked it up it is alot faster than my Toro 62 w/ the 25hp. This has a 30hp with the full suspension seat which is awesome, you adjust it to your weight.

plows 039.jpg

plows 041.jpg

plows 043.jpg
  2. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice mower you've got there! Thats a money maker.
  3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

nice mower my buddy has one and he loves it
  4. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

man thats a real nice mower, i was looking at the Z Masters this year but 50in, they seem to be great machines.

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Your gonna enjoy cuttin this season, very nice machine.
  6. Espacesverts

Espacesverts LawnSite Member

This mower look so good. I'm sure you'll have so much power!!! What type of ground do you mow?? Residential, commercial, industrial, cimetary?
  7. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower!!! I hope you love your Toro like I love mine. Also note you have 3 times the mower I have too!!! I don't think you will be disappointed in your choice. I haven't heard one bad thing about the new Toro's.

8. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

I also just bought a new Toro Z-Master. This badboy is a true workhorse.

I hope you make lots of money with yours. :drinkup:
  9. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

We demoed one like that last year before we got our diseil ZTR. It was freaking amazing. Very fast, great cut.
  10. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

We cut Residential and Commercial. This is my 2nd Zmaster I still have the other one it is a year 2000 62 25hp and it now has 2800 hrs on it and still running stong and I will use the old one as the back-up. The thing that sucks about this mower is I won't be driving it I haven't cut a lawn in two years. I still haven't told my lawn foreman of the new purchase I know he will be happy. I think he is going to want to take the roll bar off, but I will let that be his decision for liability reasons. Thanks for the replies!