New Toro Proline

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lgyardservices, Jul 30, 2008.

1. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

This is new Toro 21". I thought it was time for another new 21. I now have 2 of these (by the way they are the best 21" ever) and my 36" Toro WB as far as mowers go. I will get a pic of everything here in the nest day or 2. This is model # 22188 with the 6 hp Kawasaki KAI and BBC. Tell me what you all think. :)

new toro 1.jpeg

new toro 2.jpeg

new toro 3.jpeg

2. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

wow looks nice

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower

4. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

nice! Good luck with it!

5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Nice mower. I have the exmark which is basically the same mower. Go get it dirty!

6. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

thanks everybody for the comments. I have a question that may make me sound dumb but I have always wondered this....what is this metal piece on the front of the Toro and Exmark 21" that looks like a mini staircase? I have been told that its a handle for simply picking up the machine but for some reason it seems to me that it has a more important purpose. does anyone know??? thanks

7. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

It is to protect the engine from hitting things. I know its saved mine because sometimes I dont tie it down tight enought and it constantly bounces of the front of the trailer. Everything serves a purpose.

8. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

:nono: never keep us waiting !!!
    :realmad:

9. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

How much does something like that go for?

10. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Great little mower. Mine are 6 yrs old and still going strong. Time to go make some $$$$$$$$$$!!!!