New Toro Z Master

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by A CUT ABOVE, Sep 17, 2001.

1. A CUT ABOVE

A CUT ABOVE LawnSite Member

:blob3:
    Just bought a new 62" Toro Z Master w/ 27hp liquid cooled Kawasaki. Does anyone else use one of these? I also have a 61" Yazoo/Kees with a 25hp Kohler that has about 1000 hrs. I don't know how I have done without this Toro for so long. It so much more machine than the Kees. The difference in the quality of the cut is like night and day.

2. Glad to hear it cuts good a dealer in chicago has one for 6399 with the 23 kohler and 7700 for 27 lc kaw so im thinking about getting it or a lazer hp 52 to replace a turf tiger
    already have 48 lazer so it tough call on the one to get.z mark
    also has good price because of clearance sale
    Good luck with the toro

3. TotalLawn

TotalLawn LawnSite Member

I've got a 62" 23 hp liquid cooled toro. I really like it!!! Have had NO problems as of yet (I bought it in March). Just had to level the deck today.

Good luck with yours!!

4. iski3d

iski3d LawnSite Member
    from NH

I just bought the 27 hp liquid cooled 60" Lazer. Apparently this is the same mach. as the toro. I only have 10 hrs on mine but so far i love it!

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I have a 62" with the 23hp Kohler. It is really well built and most of it's 150 hrs have been put on it in some really tough mowing conditions. My only problem with the machine is that the Toro blades are crap. They are really thin and I have already bent 2 of them somehow. I recently changed over to Gator blades. They are much thicker and hold an edge a lot longer.:)